6.20.2005

Office Munchies

Have you seen that one commercial where there's a couple on vacation, camping or something, and the guy sees a gopher pop his head up? The guy immediately thinks of a coworker popping his head up above his cubicle saying "I smell food" or something to that effect.
If you don't work in an office job, you have no idea how perfectly it nails office life.
"Hey! Cookies in the break room!"
"Hey! Someone brought donuts!"
Free food is the absolute biggest deal around at my work, as I'm sure it is in most offices.
I have already been admonished three times today by three different people for not going and getting some pie before it's all gone. My explanation that I'm just not hungry is met with looks of confusion.
I wish they would let me know what they are bringing a day in advance so I could plan this shit out.

No comments:

Post a Comment