7.25.2005

WASPs

So uber-patriot (see previous post) invites himself into my cubicle once again, and proceeds to ask me if I saw the The Devil's Rejects, because apparently it involves torture, killing and necrophilia, and I guess he assumes liberals are into that sort of thing. I don’t know anything about this movie; he seems to know a whole lot, and focuses in on how it’s okay to kill Christians in movies but not any other groups.

Which makes this disclaimer necessary. Note to White Christian Males: STOP BEING PUSSIES. You are not being persecuted like some helpless minority. Take a look around. See anyone familiar in power? Oh yeah, they only rule this country. And they always have. So why all the incessant whining and fake outrage? You own EVERYTHING. Act like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment