10.10.2005

I Love Buddyhead

If you don't know about Buddyhead's gossip section, I highly recommend you check it out. Here are some examples:
Motley Crue are making a new record. Their 145 year old guitar player, Mick Mars, had this to say about it… “There is a new album in the works, but we're taking our time on it. For me, I would like to see like a Sgt. Pepper, an Electric Ladyland, something really outstanding and new. I have a zillion ideas and I'm sure Nikki and Tommy and Vince do, as well.” Yeah dude we bet you’d like to see yourself make an album like The Beatles or Jimi Hendrix, but let’s get real here Mick… You guys wrote “Home Sweet Home” and you’re prolly gonna make something more along the lines of Poison or Warrant. And what kind of ideas is Tommy gonna have? “Dude, bro! Let’s get fucking fucked up you fuckin fuckers!” We can’t wait to hear that “masterpiece”.

DIPSHIT QUOTE OF THE MONTH: Benji from Good Charlotte: “Without MTV and the radio I never would have gotten into punk, I never would have heard punk bands like Green Day…”
If you like that kind of shit-talking, throw them a few bucks in support.

No comments:

Post a Comment