6.12.2008

fist jabbin baby mama

If the behavior from Fox News towards Barack Obama is already this bad/racist, one can only imagine how bad it's going to get before the election.

First, Fox News was baffled by the fist bump Barack gave his wife, Michelle, before a speech, wondering if it was a "terrorist fist jab". Turns out, nobody has ever heard of a "terrorist fist jab". Unless George Bush, Anna Kournikova,

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kevin from The Office, and all of professional sports are secret terrorists.

Unchagrined by that bit of buffoonery, Fox News, has now referred to Michelle Obama as Barack's "baby mama". Other people might call her his "wife", "spouse", "better half", "ball and chain", whatever. But "baby mama"? Oh Christ, it's gonna be a long summer.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've sort of prepared myself for some media stupidity, but I didn't think I would see something this bad this soon.

So I guess my question is, is anyone falling for this bullshit this time around?

Here are links to much better/funnier takes on the issue if you're interested:

The Poorman
The Poorman (again)
Sadly, No

No comments:

Post a Comment