6.28.2008

un-presidential

Okay Yglesias, I'll play the latest blog game:
1. Take out your iPod (or Zune, I guess...really, who buys a Zune?)
2. Press shuffle songs.
3. Answer the following: a) How many songs before you come to one that would absolutely disqualify you from being President? b) What is that song?
My Zune, which btw, rules, you Apple-obsessed sheep, gives me the following

1: Rudimentary Peni - "Him Hymn". Not sure if that's a disqualifier, religious overtones, but not sure quite what it's trying to say. Vague enough to pass.

2: Tear It Up - "I Don't Care That I'm Falling Apart" Downer of a hardcore song, but nothing too over the top.

3: Fall Silent - "Hail Of Bullets". Curse words, but it's 2008.

4: Code Of Honor - "Code Of Honor".  Anti-authority but not in too shocking of a manner.

5: Hi-Standard - "Wait For The Sun". Nothing shocking here.

6. Avail - "Versus". Pass.

7. Queers - "Drop The Attitude Fucker".  Not the worst offender, but the name of the band + "Fucker" in the title = Fail.

There goes my presidential ambitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment