9.25.2008

read much?

I took a sleep aid last night, and it has completely turned my mind to mush. So I may be imagining this. But if I'm not, this seems to be the sequence of events.
  1. Treasury Secratary Paulson unveils his bailout plan, which is completely vague and consists of about 3 pages (the whole thing can be read in less than five minutes here).
  2. McCain "suspends" his campaign, requests that Friday's debate be postponed, so that he can go back to Washington to help get the plan, which takes less than five minutes to read,  passed. 
  3. McCain admits that he has not even read the plan, which again, takes less than five minues to read.


I'm quite sure none of this actually happened, though. I mean, that sequence of events would make no sense whatsoever, especially for a ready-to-lead presidential candidate.

Damn you, generic, Target-branded sleep aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment