5.18.2009

cheap and fast

Inspired by a Salon article, Lifehacker asked it's readers for their top five fast food dollar menu items. They came up with Wendy's Junior Bacon Cheeseburger, Burger King Whopper Jr, Wendy's Small Chili, McDonald's McChicken, and Wendy's Chicken Nuggets.

They are wrong. Here's the correct top five.

1. Jack In The Box - 2 taco's for 99 cents. 

This is a no brainer. How a mysterious possibly-not-meat with a slice of American cheese and grease-softened bottom "taco" captured the imaginations of cheapskates and stoners, I have no idea. But I do know I'm craving one, uh I mean two, right now.

I didn't realize Jack In The Box was not nationwide, so I'll let Lifehacker readers slide on this.


2. McDonald's - Double Cheeseburger

Besides the fries, there's nothing else at McDonald's worth getting.


3. Wendy's - Double Stack. 

The Junior Bacon Cheesburger is a JOKE. Why would you possibly order that when the Double Stack is on the same menu. 

4. Taco Bell - Bean Burrito. 

Red sauce, ask for onions and olives. Simple, cheap, good. If you bring it home, whip out the Tapatio.


5. McDonald's - Fudge Sundae. 

With nuts. I don't know what it is about these cheap ass ghetto sundae's, but got damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment