5.13.2009

fifi - not again EP (1995)

 
NOTE: This is in the worst condition of any EP I've posted. I tried using Audacity's Noise Removal feature, but that ended up making it sound even worse. So I left all the noise in. If you have a program or a method in Audacity that will eliminate noise effectively, let me know, I'd really appreciate it. Just nothing with too steep of a learning curve; I don't have the patience. Since these songs also appear of Fifi's Sinkhole album, I went ahead and included those versions as well.

Fifi was a Los Angeles band that sadly didn't get a lot of attention. Surprising, considering their Bad Religion links (Pete Finestone was their drummer). Straight ahead, old school, SoCal punk rock. Plus an English Beat cover. Remember the movie SLC Punk? Remember the punk rock version of "Mirror In The Bathroom"? That was FiFi.

  1. Not Again
  2. Mirror


Last.fm


DOWNLOAD 'NOT AGAIN'
DOWNLOAD 'NOT AGAIN (ALBUM VERSIONS)'

No comments:

Post a Comment