5.01.2009

oiler / bakamono split ep (1993)

Picked this up because I have faint recollections of Oiler. For some reason I associate them with Cringer. Mayber it's the ER at the end of their names? I have no idea, and Google is not helping.

Bakamono I had never heard of. Everything I know about them comes from their myspace page.

This is for fans of semi-arty, noisy stuff. If that's your bag, check this out. But do not file this under easy listening.

There's no insert to help me out. Anyone care to fill in details in the comments?

  1. Oiler - Anti-Gravity
  2. Bakamono - Slimeball
Theologian Records 1993

DOWNLOAD 'OILER/BAKAMONO'

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous22:50

    Oiler was a early 90's noisy art punk band from Long Beach CA. They released a few singles (1 was called "Little Holes" which had a gatefold cover with some swell moving pop up artwork inside) + a cd called "Missing part one" on Sympathy for the record Industry. Beth was the kick ass lead singer & she also played a giant oil drum. Just found another 7" + more info here: http://blogthejerk.blogspot.com/2009/09/oiler.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! I had the missing part one CD for about a day, and then all my CD's got stolen. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete