6.28.2010

new bomb turks - bottle island/youngblood (1993 Damaged Goods)


The New Bomb Turks are stretching the definition of 'garage punk' on this one. This is kitchen punk. Literally. See, it was recorded in Billy Childish's kitchen. 1 Billy Childish cover. 1 Thomas Jefferson Slave Apartments cover. I may have reversed the order of the tracks. Whoops!

I have a lot more New Bomb Turks stuff posted. Poke around, you'll find it.

  1. Bottle Island
  2. Youngblood

DL 'BOTTLEYOUNGISLANDBLOOD'

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous16:58

    thank you! i always look forward to- one-sided war!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember in the 90's there was pretty big buzz around New Bomb Turks. I have their LP that was put out on Epitaph, I remember it being quite good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dude. The Epitaph stuff isn't even in the same league as their earlier stuff. Destroy Oh Boy is easily one of the best albums of the 90's if not all time. It's a must own. Get to it, Karl.

    ReplyDelete