1.03.2011

what is mark zuckerman doing that i don't know about?

I'm on Facebook.

It's free.

I've never bought any game tokens or anything like that. I just post shit, and occasionally play a game of Family Feud. I've never purchased an episode of Family Feud.

I don't remember ever clicking on any of the ads on Facebook. If I have, it's been less than 10 times.

Basically, I have never given a single cent to Facebook, or frequented any of its advertisers. Nor do I plan to.

I'm sure I'm not alone.

So Goldman Sachs values it at $50 billion because why? Obviously there's a reason; it's just not obvious to me.

I'm assuming my info is being sold, but what else? There must be more that meets the eye.


P.S. Ditto for Twitter.

P.S.S. I don't get the big deal about The Social Network. Was aight. Oscar caliber? Please.
Post a Comment