5.01.2011

eyeball - prosthetic head ep (1989 lookout records)


I'm back, fuckers. I won't be posting as frequently but I will be posting.

Hard to believe anything released on Lookout! could possibly remain obscure, but I have never seen Eyeball posted anywhere. Which is a shame, because it's really good stuff. Very Lookout-y. Reminds me of a jangle-pop Isocracy at times, of the Gr'ups at others. I really don't know much about them, perhaps David Hayes can fill us in?

  1. Prosthetic Head
  2. The Walker
  3. No Ugly People
  4. Kansas City MO
  5. S.P.T. 

4 comments:

  1. https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ar4uqyu2es-YdEtycGpacTAzLVFpREtMaF9mVlhHWlE&single=true&gid=5&output=html

    have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for an excellent post! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband Shawn Avery was the drummer of Eyeball - this band was touring 1988-89. I don't remember the bassplayers name, but John ('Q')Poteet played guitar and David Duran on vocals. Great band...but then again I am biased to any of the bands my husband played for. They originated out of Albuquerque, NM on to San Fran/Oakland, CA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18:34

    Re-upload please!

    ReplyDelete