4.18.2012

on this lonely road, trying to make it home

I just got done watching the season finale of Justified. God, I love that show.

Look, I'm not going to argue that it's one of the best shows ever, but it is one of the best shows of right now. And you know who deserves a ton of the credit? Whoever is responsible for casting. Everyone is just pitch perfect, especially the "bad" guys. Boyd Crowder, Dewey Crowe, Wynn Duffy, Dickie Bennett, Robert Quarles - just all cast perfectly. I couldn't imagine anyone else playing these roles, and I can't imagine the actors playing anyone else but these roles. For me, Jeremy Davies is Dickie Bennett. He probably doesn't want to hear that, but oh to the well. He deserves an Emmy, even if just for the haircut.

Dickie Bennett
There better be a season 4.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous14:07

    i've heard nothing but good things just never watched it. will check it out.

    ReplyDelete