10.30.2012

geaux sd stud #sdcard

So it's high time I start cleaning out my old phone's SD card and all those pictures I meant to blog about but didn't because blogger for Android sucks when it comes to picured. If you see the hashtag #sdcard, you know it's some old random photo. Half the time I won't remember why I took the picture, the other half, whatever joke I meant to make is going to be stale, and the other half will probably be food posts, cuz, well, that's just what people do when you eat. Also, I'm no good at math.

So to kick it off we have this beaut, captured on the Eastboud 8.




Gotta love the New Orleans pride. Even a gold truck! That's tacky dedication usually reserved for Raiders fans. The topper, of course, is the plate. Absolute classic.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment