3.12.2009

boba fett youth - s/t ep (1994)

 
Really shitty (in the good way) Vegas band from the mid 90's. I happen to love shitty (in the good way) bands. The recording on this is atrocious, which only adds to the shittiness/charm. The vocals....well, if you're in the 0.01% who LOVE Doc Corbin Dart of The Crucificks (and I do!), then you might want to check this out. 


1. American Nihilism
2. Steal Shit
3. Maim and Employ
4. Make-up Mike
5. Anthony Robbins Tribute
6. Irony Street
7. Bike Power 



DOWNLOAD 'BOBA FETT YOUTH'

5 comments:

  1. Nate04:33

    What can I say? We recorded on a 4 track and had no idea what mixing down meant... Ahhh if Audacity exsisted back then - cool people like yourself would not have noticed us... Thanks -BFY

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thank you. So, I have this 7" and the s/t full length. Is there other stuff floating around I'm not aware of? Are you guys involved in any other projects at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I should take 5 minutes to re-read what I post before I post. First Trepan Nation and now BFY. Reading my posts, you'd think that I don't like either band, when in fact I love both bands. I know what I mean in my head, it just doesn't translate to the written word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nate03:21

    Your review was quite acurate, haha. As far as BFY stuff, there are tons of comps that we were on, but we broke up over 10 years ago. I did not even have a copy of the 7 inch, so I am glad you uploaded it here. My last band was Part Time Whore which has a my space page ran by the singer, and the BFY bassist, boyde, has a record store called mad about records in lake tahoe. he was the official archivist. Thanks again -nate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nate03:24

    and our singer was always compared to the crucifuks!

    ReplyDelete