1.28.2010

things i stole comp ep (1991 disaster productions)


Awesome comp.
  • Christ On A Crutch are one of the most overlooked punk bands ever.
  • Lupo. Um, I don't know anything about Lupo.
  • Cringer were pretty much an early incarnation of J Church.
  • Libido Boyz - great late 80's/early 90's MN punk band featuring Dustin Perry, who went on to play in Threadbare and Snapcase
  1. Christ On A Crutch - What You Don't Give Me I'll Have To Steal
  2. Lupo - Tattoo
  3. Cringer - Hooked On Junk
  4. Libido Boyz - Mind's Eye
DL 'THINGS I STOLE'

2 comments:

  1. Great post! At this time the Libidos Boyz were big on recycling the well recorded Red Decibel songs on comps. This however is not the case here. Different recording of Minds Eye than I've heard before. Awesome.

    Linked up at MNPunk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really never knew much about them. Your blog is rad, BTW. Adding it to Reader.

    ReplyDelete