7.07.2010

stray bullets - stray bullets (1996 doing it for the kids)


Sorry for the lack of posts, but I was away for a week getting hitched. We now resume regularly scheduled broadcasting.

They sometimes lean towards a mean pop-punk sound, other times towards a more hardcore sound, but I don't know much else Minnesota's Stray Bullets, but I'm willing to bet MN Punk does. So take it away in the comments....

  1. Swallow Your Soul
  2. Be Me
  3. You Fucked Up
  4. Down The Drain
  5. Over The Rainbow
  6. Smash The System

DL 'STRAY BULLETS'

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. Never heard of this one before.

    And by the way, someone's asking for $200 for this on eBay > > >
    http://cgi.ebay.com/STRAY-BULLETS-s-t-7-EP-mint-1996-RARE-MN-PUNK-/220629988577

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. $200 for a 7" is redonkulous.
    2. hitched as in married? congratulations.
    3. is jerry and/or the missus going to awesome fest in afew months?
    4. everready is on the bill.
    5. is your answer to number 3 any different?
    6. i've also never heard the stray bullets, but look forward to now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually don't know much about the Stray Bullets. This one came out after I moved out of the THD house (DIFTK = THD Records) so I'm not as up on things from the late 90's, as I was in the early 90's. (I was replaced in the house by Billy Morsette of D4)

    As usual, I have linked this up at MNPunk.com to share the long out of print MN rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18:16

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd give it up for $200 in a heart beat. As pretentious as they are, record collectors have paid my rent many a time.

    Thanks for the congratulations.

    Gonna try to go to Awesome Fast or Fest or whatever. I'll probably procrastinate and it will sell out. The missus will probably take a pass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. by the way congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous20:01

    I seem to recall some connection to Assrash but these guys were a little after my time.

    ReplyDelete