11.08.2010

mario's de la mesa

Went to Mario's cuz Wifey likes it and I'm a good husband. I ordered the pork mole, and this is what I got.


Looks kinda gross. Was kinda gross. Pork was tough. Mole tasted like gravy, and the presence of mushrooms didn't help. Only redeeming aspect of the meal was the "secret" salsa, which was pretty good. People (including my wife) love this place, and I have no idea why. But I'll be back, because I'm a good husband. Have I mentioned I'm a good husband? Cuz I'm a good husband. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous14:37

    i know what you mean. my wife loves sushi. i have to be really hungry to eat it. so about once a month i must oblige her. the Japanese restaurant we go to is really a good one, but i prefer my food cooked. guess i'm weird like that.

    ReplyDelete