8.10.2007

5 things I'm currently stoked about

1. Koss KSC-75 Headphones
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
If you have an iPod, or any other mp3 player and are using the headphones that came with it, you are making a huge mistake. They are absolute crap. For less than $20, these Koss headphones will give you sound comparable to a $50 pair of headphones. I recommend them to everyone. Read the reviews on Amazon, they are legit, and then type KSC-75 into eBay. Your ears will thank you.

2. Microsoft Zune

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I wanted an mp3 player that could play music and video. I did not want to become an iPod guy. Hello Craiglist, hello $100 Zune. I freaking love this thing. It's super easy to use, and I don't know why having the album art displayed makes such a difference to me, but it does. The screen is much bigger than an iPod, so watching movies almost matches my Dell Axim PDA. The Zune has generally been considered a failure for not selling as well as iPods, but that just means you can get a great deal on them if you look. My only complaint is battery life. Other than that, this thing is awesome.

3. Launchy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Launchy is rad. Launchy is free. Once you install Launchy, instead of going to Start -> Programs -> Microsoft Office -> Microsoft Word to open Word, just hit alt-space to launch Launchy, type in W O R and Word should pop up. You can do this with any program, and even configure it to read your mp3 collection the same way. (http://www.launchy.net/)

4. Trader Joe's Chicken Enchiladas.

Quite simply, the best $1.50 frozen food you can get.

5. Pixie
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
She's just too damn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment