2.19.2008

fun with yahoo messenger

God I love when scammers blindly IM me. Today's episode:

deemama1976 is currently not in your Messenger List.
Add to your Messenger List (Ctrl+Shift+A) Report as Spam (Alt+Shift+R)

deemama1976: H You there?
me: i am
deemama1976: Hi How are you doing?
me: eh, i'm alright, and yourself?
deemama1976: that sound great. i'm also doing great too
deemama1976: my name is rose and how about you
me: Biff
me: do I know you rose?
deemama1976: Nope
me: ooooh
me: cool
deemama1976: Biff nice to meet Rose
deemama1976: you are the first person that I will chat with!
me: where are you from?
deemama1976: I'm originally from west africa but I was born in San Diego
deemama1976: U?
me: san diego
deemama1976: Have you meet anyone in west africa?
me: no not yet
deemama1976: oh alright
deemama1976: where in san diego u from?
me: la jolla
deemama1976: that's great!
deemama1976: do you have pictures to share?
me: just the one in the corner
deemama1976: what do u do ?
me: I own a couple of car dealerships
deemama1976: that's great!
deemama1976: are you married
me: no
deemama1976: same here too!
deemama1976: i'm interested getting to know you more anyway!.If you are interested let's continue and if you are not interested no problem
me: so what would you like to know
deemama1976: everything about you
me: like?
deemama1976: probably it's will leads to marrage
me: you want to get married
deemama1976: yes ofcourse
me: okay
deemama1976: i'm tired of single life!
me: meet me in vegas
deemama1976: yes and you?
me: we'll get married
deemama1976: ok are you interested in long distance?
me: no, you'd have to move here
me: because i want lots and lots of kids.
me: you'd probably always be pregnant
me: but i'm rich, so you don't have to worry
me: hello?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous16:05

    That's awesome! I This is probably the funniest treatment of spammers I have heard of yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15:17

    So I know that it might be a little stalker-ish to post on your blog only after speaking to you one time and on IM at that, however I am a writer by passion and I couldnt resist. this made me spit ice tea out of my nose! I thought that I was the only one that you asked to meet you in Vegas to get married?! I no longer feel special, oh and btw george humor is the shit and dont let anyone tell you anything different.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete