5.08.2009

nofx - the pmrc can suck on this ep (1987)


This is the first thing I've posted that I'm a little worried about. So, if anyone associated with Fat Wreck or NoFX has an issue, let me know and I'll remove it. But, I should point out that pretty much nobody reads this blog, and only one of the EP's I've posted has ever reached double digits in downloads.

That being said, this is NoFX, I know them, you know them, so there's not a lot to say, except that this was the first Fat Wreck release, but it's not the original, which was released on Wassail Records. Same songs, but the original has different artwork (as seen in the YouTube clip).

You can buy this, as well as the new NoFX CD, Coaster (or Frisbee [LP]) at Fat Wreck Chords.
  1. Dueling Retards
  2. On The Rag
  3. A200 Club
  4. Shut Up Already
  5. The Punk Song
  6. Johnny B. Goode



DOWNLOAD 'THE PMRC CAN SUCK ON THIS'

No comments:

Post a Comment