8.17.2009

bob of tribes - does anyone have a gun? (1996 sensual underground ministries)


When I saw that Bob Of Tribes was the next in the queue to be ripped, a got a liitle excited. Been a long tim since I listened to this, but I still enjoy it now as much as I did in '96. I can really explain what it is about this that makes me like it so much - there's no new ground being broken here - but I do.

I don't know a lot about the band except that they were from Tulsa, OK. But I would like to know more. If anyone knows anything or has other material (I read there's a discography?), PLEASE let me know.
  1. Death Of Bambi's Mother
  2. Does Anyone Have A Gun?
  3. Horse
  4. Spain Is Cool
DOWNLOAD 'DOES ANYONE HAVE A GUN?'

1 comment:

  1. B.W.11:39

    I used to watch this band play. First show i saw of them was in a nearly condemned building in downtown Tulsa in ~November of 1995. Saw them a couple other times. I forget where. They were fan-fucking-tastic. Few people who weren't active in the Tulsa punk/hardcore/crust scene back in the day even speak of them. They were talented kids. Some of them (need verification) went onto another band called Damezumari, which was fantastic in its own right, but far more complex and dynamic. Bob of Tribes was one of "THE" bands to see. I still have this 7". In general, the Tulsa punk scene around the time was small but awesome.

    ReplyDelete