12.31.2009

movies 2009

Here are all the movies released in 2009 that I've seen. Ranked from best to worst.

  1. In The Loop
  2. Anvil: The Story Of Anvil
  3. The Hangover
  4. Inglourious Basterds
  5. Brothers
  6. Moon
  7. I Love You Man
  8. Away We Go
  9. Funny People
  10. Bad Lieutenant
  11. Collapse
  12. Where The Wild Things Are
  13. The Invention Of Lying
  14. Drag Me To Hell
  15. Trick R Treat
  16. Paranormal Activity

It should be noted that I really liked everything up until Where The Wild Things Are. And there's no movie that I absolutely hated. Paranormal Activity came close, but that had more to due with the hype than the actual movie, which was bad, but not bad bad. But In The Loop and Anvil were the only standout movies. Everything else falls into the very good category. So all in all, I had a pretty good year at the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment