6.20.2010

have a punk father's day


I just whipped up this little Father's Day punk compilation. I know I'm missing some obvious choices, so remind me what they are so I can include them next year.
  1. Intro  -  GTFO
  2. Reckless Deerhunters -  Fathers Day
  3. Angry Samoans  -  My Old Man's A Fatso
  4. DRI  -  Mad Man
  5. Descendents  -  My Dad Sucks
  6. Fighters  -  The Flying Father
  7. Fondled  -  Daddy's A Whore
  8. Fuckboyz  -  Daddy 
  9. Pavers  -   You're Sicko Dad
  10. Andrew Jackson Jihad  -  Daddy Didn't Love Me
  11. Doggy Style  -  Daddy's Constitution
  12. Nomeansno  -  Dad
  13. Articles Of Faith  -  My Fathers Dreams 
  14. Tits  -  Daddy Is My Pusher
  15. Frantix  -  My Dads A Fuckin Alcoholic
  16. All You Can Eat  -  My Father
  17. No Empathy  -  Daddy's Got a Problem
  18. Capitalist Casualties  -  My Dad Kills For The U.S.A.
Adding: none of these songs reflect any feeling about my own dad, who was pretty rad. It's just a goof.

DL 'MY DAD SUCKS'

2 comments:

  1. one a related note "Kill Your Parents" by Monkhouse is an excellent addition to any list about both mom & dad. My Dad Kills For The USA is a brilliant song title. Last time I caught Capitalist Casualties it was magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. additional selections from my Zune:

    DOA - My old mans a bum
    Didjits - Dad
    Sweet Baby - Daddy Cool
    Gaza Strippers - Mommy Shot daddy
    Swingin Neckbreakers - Daddys little girl
    Cheap Trick - daddy Should have stayed in high school

    and of course in the Minnesota category:
    Halo of Flies - father paranoia
    Magnolias - Fathers and sins
    Dillinger 4 - The father, the son, and the homosexual-single parent

    ReplyDelete