12.31.2010

2010 music compilation

Based on my review of 2010 music, I made a comp of some of my favorite songs from 2010. At this moment, I think "Seethin" by RVIVR might be my favorite song of the year. Here ya go (tracks are in no particular order).



1 Das Racist - You Oughta Know
2 Off With Their Heads - Their Own Medicine
3 RVIVR - Seethin
4 Sweet Cobra - Brux
5 Arrivals - Simple Pleasures In America
6 Wavves -  Post Acid
7 Extortion - Blindspot
8 Ninja Gun - Eight Miles Out
9 Iron Chic - Timecop
10 OFF! - Darkness
11 Ghostface Killah - In Tha Park Feat Black Thought
12 Against Me! - Rapid Decompression
13 Jacuzzi Boys - Coral Girls
14 Torche - U.F.O.
15 Bad Religion - The Devil In Stitches
16 Fear of Lipstick - Just For A Moment
17 Kylesa - Drop Out
18 Gamits - Falling Apart
19 Young Livers - Finger To The Pulse
20 Raw Nerve - Origin of Species
21 Nobunny - Ain't It A Shame
22 Queers - Outta My Skull
23 Trash Talk - Explode
24 Walter Schreifels - Ballad of Lil' Kim
25 Crocodiles - Hearts Of Love


P.S.: 

Everyone have a Happy New Year, don't be an idiot, be nice, have fun, and best wishes for the New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment