1.07.2016

hoodwinked #mixcd


Yet another comp I made who knows when and God knows why (1999 and because I was bored, actually). Lost the cover art, so I redid it, even though all of these songs pre-date Bush II by a pretty healthy margin. Probably a lot of duplicate songs from other comps I made. What can I say, I like what I like.

01 - Mandingo - Cursing Authority                
02 - Adrenalin OD - Sightseeing                  
03 - Consumed - Brutal Tooth                    
04 - Lifetime - Turnpike Gates                  
05 - Broadways - 15 Minutes                      
06 - Strung Out - Ghost Town                    
07 - No Use For A Name - A Postcard Would Be Nice
08 - Quadiliacha - Sandy Springs War Hymn        
09 - Refused - New Noise                        
10 - Bracket - 2RAK005                          
11 - Screeching Weasel - D.I.Y.                  
12 - Cleveland Bound Death Sentence - Baltimore  
13 - Sewer Trout - President Of The Anarchist Club
14 - Nards - Nuclear Mom                        
15 - Ink And Dagger - The Road To Hell          
16 - Avail - Tuesday                            
17 - Kid Dynamite - Heart A Tact                
18 - Hot Water Music - Turnstile                
19 - Neighbors - A Rich Person's Death          
20 - Inquisition - Gretta                        
21 - American Steel - Got A Backbeat            
22 - Litmus Green - D2                          
23 - Fracture - Non Serviam                      
24 - Goober Patrol - I'll Do Without            
25 - Against All Authority - Just An Obstruction
26 - Impossibles - Plan B                        


HOODWINKED

No comments:

Post a Comment