11.21.2018

The Nimrods - Greenday EP (1997 Insubordination Records)



I first heard The Nimrods on the Punk? comp, and then on the Back Asswards comp. Absolutely loved both of their contributions.  So I bought their full length, which I didn't enjoy as much. But I admittedly have a short attention span and have always been biased towards comps and EPs over LPs. So of course I love this 7". Although, truth be told, when I first heard it I was a little confused, as Side A sounds much more like the Knockoffs or even Nine Pound Hammer than The Nimrods (love both of those bands - not meant to be a slight). Side B set the record straight, though. Juvenile, immature, and sloppy. Right up my alley.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

  1. Eerie Surf
  2. All Wrong? All Right!
  3. Daylight Over Dagobah
  4. Boner

DL
Buy at Discogs

No comments:

Post a Comment