3.03.2019

Martians - Exterminate EP (1996 Self Released)

Exterminate! (Vinyl, 7", 33 ⅓ RPM) album cover

I try to post stuff not available elsewhere, and sometime I get some help from people who send me stuff to post. This is one of those. Generally, when it's something I've never heard of before, my reaction is "pretty good!" But every once in a while something comes through so good that I'm generally confused how it slipped by back in the day. This is one of those. Standard punk subjects (fucking off, jocks, geeks), standard lack of chords, requisite amount of whoa-oh's. But it has that extra mysterious something we're always looking for in a great record. This is a must download. Trust me.

I know absolutely nothing about this band, and Discogs says this is the only thing they've ever done besides a comp track that is probably track 2 here. If that's true, quite a one-off effort.
  1. Fuck Off
  2. White Cheddar Popcorn
  3. Stupid Jock
  4. Believe In You
  5. Terminal Geek
  6. I Don't Want To Breath
DL
BUY

No comments:

Post a Comment