12.20.2023

Kill Kill Kill - Pissing Prisms CDr [2009 Hello My Name Is Records]


 


I jokingly but actually seriously put our a call for a Bluesky invite, and it happened! Thank you to for making that happen. I'm xpadrex.bsky.social, have no followers and am 100% okay with that. Now Twitter is just for Padres new until everyone eventually migrates to an alternative. Fuck you, Elon. When Bluesky issues me some invites, I'll pay it forward. In return, I'll try to post more here often. 

Okay, so this album falls under "experimental rock". I don't know what that means. My definition is: long songs, no melody. 5 songs, 44 minutes - we got the long songs covered. No melody? I wouldn't go that far. There some noodling, some droning, but overall I found it interesting, and the 44 minutes went by pretty quickly. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment