5.05.2024

Metal Battle Comp LP [1983 Roadrunner Records]


Probably the less I say about this the better. Not because I don't like this, I really do - I make no apologies for my metal years - but because I don't want to get a bunch of music-hating lawyers who don't realize this isn't actually available anywhere and I'm doing promotion for them sending me threats. 

Anyways, some good shit on here. Good songwriting, yet once again I am reminded how much I would love MF if they had a different vocalist.  



1 comment:

  1. Love this - obscure, early 80's vintage speed metal. Feel like a five yr old kid sitting outside my teenage neighbor's bedroom window on a Saturday morning; confused, curious and compelled by the noises coming from inside. Which I was . . . in 1983. Great post, thanks.

    ReplyDelete