9.18.2005

Bad Football Weekend

Why do my teams hate me?

First Fresno State blows a 17-0 lead to lose 37-34, then San Diego blows a 14-3 lead to lose 20-17. Egads. This is my life in a nutshell.

Well, at least my Fantasy team is cruising towards a win.

Now I turn on ESPN Sunday Night Football, and I hear the Bland Mike Tirico and Sterling Sharpe doing play by play. What happened to the best booth in football - Paul McGuire, Joes Theismann, and uh, that other guy? I tuned into games I didn't care about them because those guys were entertaining and willing to argue with each other. I'll have to google and find out what's going on.

Padres Magic Number = 9.

EDIT: Okay, apparently ABC/ESPN is already transitioning for 2006, where Monday Night Football shifts to ESPN, and Joe Theismann will be in the booth with Al Michaels. Paul McGuire is doing college football, and the other guy (who I found out is Mike Patrick), I have no idea what his future holds.

I also found out, based on what the google results brought up, I may be the only person in America who liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment