9.28.2018

End Of The World News - 1971 (2002 Recess Records)

1917 (Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, EP) album cover

Aaron Cometbus, Arun Chaudhary of IFarm, and a couple of other dudes with a 5 songs soundtrack to one aspect of Anthony Burgess' End Of The World News: Leon Trotsky's journey to New York and his death in Mexico. Oh, and it's on Recess Records. Yeah. 

I didn't realize this doesn't really exist in digital form online until everyone's favorite vegan beardo recently bought my copy. So I'm doing the world a favor, cause this is awesome. 

The songs all flow together, so my cutoff points my be a little sloppy. I also had a little debate with myself about where track 1 ends and where track 2 begins. Open to interpretation, I guess. 


  1. 1917
  2. Volodarsky, Chudnorsky, Bukharin
  3. Amenities
  4. Driven
  5. Mexico


No comments:

Post a Comment