12.21.2018

Your Mother - Pasture Of Muppets Demo (1993 No Label)



Reader Marcel has been sending me some pretty cool tapes, and for me, this is the coolest. If you know Your Mother, then you should be familiar with most of these songs, though they may have different names here than the One Big Inside Joke album (which are in brackets for reference].  The cover lists "Flowertown" and "At The Dentist" (which I assume is "Root-Canal Field Trip"), but they aren't on here.

  1. Purpose [P.S. Purpose]
  2. End Of The Story [The Really Long One]
  3. The Dumbest Song I Ever Heard [You May As Well Skip This Song]
  4. Diane (I'm Dying) [Same]
  5. Jewicidal Tendencies [Toddles]
  6. Leggo My Falaffle
  7. Bad Religion (In Good Humor) [Color Me Badd Religion]
  8. One Fish, Two Fish [Same]
  9. Pez Edge [Same]
  10. Fight For Your Right (Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment