12.20.2018

Nothing To Believe In (1995 Know Records)

Nothing To Believe In! (CD, Compilation) album cover

Good lord I listed to this comp a lot in the 90's. But then I again, I had locked on to most of the  hopefully not forgotten "minor" SoCal punk labels in the 90's (i.e Know, Lethal, Theologian). No slight intended on that, they just seemed a bit purer in motive than Dr. Strange, Fearless, and Hopeless. But I don't mean to slight them either (well, mostly. We're not counting the 2000's here)  . I don't even know what I'm trying to say. Forget it.

Anyways, personal faves on this are the Suspects, All Day, Apocalypse Hoboken, No Consent, and Moral Crux. Kinda have a soft spot for that Youth In Asia track as well. 

1) The Suspects "The Blitz"
2) PUS "Scapeghost"
3) Spunk "Supertough"
4) All Day "Friends Are Forever"
5) Apocalypse Hoboken "All American"
6) Voodoo Glow Skulls "Dog Pile" (live on KPFK)
7) Wrong Way Right "Stay Home"
8) Drain Bramaged "Livin' In The City" (Fear)
9) The Fixtures "Custer & Columbus Come To Town"
10) Perturbed "Hyper"
11) Media Blitz "Another Drink"
12) Rhthym Collision "She Drives Me Crazy" (live in France)
13) Legitime Defonce "Ennemmi Public No. 1"
14) Shlumpf "Billy Jack"
15) Glue Gun "Self Respect"
16) The Meatmen "I Want Drugs"
17) Das Klown "Eye Kill"
18) riotgun. "You're Right, I'm Wrong"
19) Sanity Assassins "Working Man"
20) No Consent "Death Is A Mystery"
21) Surgeon General's Warning "Solace Conveyed"
22) Insult "Blithering Idiot"
23) Youth Gone Mad "Energy"
24) Moral Crux "Waiting For A Bomb"
25) The Process "Little Stiff"
26) Blount "World of Seclusion"
27) Cruel & Unsusual "Eyecare"
28) Monkhouse "Nothing Like You"
29) Youth In Asia "Ozark Joe"
30) Naked Aggression "Revolt" (live at Gilman St)
31) The Fumes "101"
32) Rancid Hell Spawn "Born Without A Head"
33) Fury 66 "Catch 22"
34) Horace Pinker "Rings & Knots"
35) Swoons "Oh, Liebling"
36) Vitamin L "Urine Luck"

DL

1 comment:

  1. I loved The Nothing To believe In comp, bought it when I was fourteen. Unfortunately, it's the one DL link that doesn't take me to your drop page. I've Just discovered this blog because someone linked me to The good, The Bad, And The Ugly comp. Got a few cool things already, and will definitely be checking in fairly often. I also have to know if you remember the Teenage Kicks comp from the 90's, loved that one too.

    ReplyDelete