12.06.2018

Letters From The Landfill Comp (2004 Left Of The Dial)

Letters From The Landfill album cover+

I'm a little astonished this isn't more widely available (if it is, let me know and I'll redirect the link). The This Is My Fist tracks are on Bandcamp, but I can't find the album in it's whole form anywhere. A shame, because this thing is great from beginning to end. Pure Bay Area. Shotwell alone should sell you on this. And then you add This Is My Fist? Come on. But that's just side one. Side two has Abandon, with Jake Filth and Matt Parrillo, and Peels, who, dare I say, show a bit of a Hickey influence? Maybe? You tell me. Fantastic comp.

  1. This Is My Fist – Yank Fiction
  2. This Is My Fist – You're Filthy, I'm Furious
  3. This Is My Fist – Stiles The Dog
  4. This Is My Fist – Bible Thumpin'
  5. Shotwell – Bitter Greens
  6. Shotwell – Had To Be A Break
  7. Shotwell – Dust Of The Dawn
  8. Shotwell – Eruption Of The Wild Style
  9. Abandon – Blood & Milk
  10. Abandon – Edgar Bastard
  11. Abandon – Innocence
  12. Abandon – Modern Death
  13. Abandon – Sometimes The World Is Clean
  14. Peels – Millbrae's On Fire And No One Cares

BUY

1 comment:

  1. i know im 3 years late, but yea peels is tight. peels changed their name to "ovens" and went on a run from 02' to 09' making amazing music as you should check that shit out. they broke up cause their drummer moved away but yea ovens/peels is awesome as fuck

    ReplyDelete