4.19.2007

Keepin' It Real

Am I missing something, or is Cam'ron the dumbest person on Earth?

Maybe I'm too old, suburban, and white to understand the whole Baltimore "Stop Snitchin'" thing, but I thought it pertained to drug dealing and gang activity. I had no idea it applied to the Jeffrey Dahmer's of the world. According to Cam'ron, it does.
Cam'ron, whose real name is Cameron Giles, talks to Anderson Cooper for a report on how the hip-hop culture's message to shun the police has undermined efforts to solve murders across the country...

"If I knew the serial killer was living next door to me?" Giles responds to a hypothetical question posed by Cooper. "I wouldn't call and tell anybody on him -- but I'd probably move. But I'm not going to call and be like, 'The serial killer's in 4E.' "
Well if The Lopper needs a roomie, he knows who to ask first.

1 comment: