6.20.2008

good company

Via the Consumerist, The Research Institute has published its list of the most reputable US companies. Got me thinking about the companies I believe generally do things the right way, and who I have no qualms about handing my money (or not, for Google, Mozilla, Craigslist, etc) over to.

Off the top of my head, in no particular order, my list would look like this:

  • Google
  • Roadrunner Sports
  • Mozilla
  • Trader Joe's
  • Costco
  • Logitech
  • Fresh & Easy
  • Southwest
  • Virgin America
  • Jetblue
  • Amoeba Records
  • Craigslist
  • Amazon.com
  • Buy.com
  • Newegg
  • Ikea
  • In N Out
USAA would usually be at the top of the list, but I had a falling out over a trivial issue they neglected to correct. Also Target, better than WalMart, but by inches, not miles.

Via Consumerist.

No comments:

Post a Comment