4.28.2007

Recap of Thurday's The Office

Best episode ever? Consider:

Question: What kind of bear is best?

IDENTITY THEFT IS NOT A JOKE JIM.

Every week I'm suppose to take 4 hours and do a quality spot check at the paper mill and, of course, the one year I blow it off, this happens.

This day, is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s!

That's what she saiNO TIME!

The only difference between me and a homeless man is this job

You guys are NO LONGER LOSERS!

DINGO BABIES

Lord beer me strength

Pam, run a comb through your hair.

We didn't do anything illegal... except knock over a mailbox with her friends

I'm calling the ungrateful biotch hotline!

You couldn't stand a SWAT team

an escape goat

Hey Karen, want to get together later and have sexual intercourse, because you're my girlfriend?

I have literally apologized an infinite number of times over this (this was on one of the cue cards)

I grew up on a farm. I have seen animals having sex in every position imaginable. Goat on chicken, chicken on goat, couple of chickens doing a goat, couple of pigs watching.. Whoever drew this got it exactly right

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





No comments:

Post a Comment