11.04.2010

tiltwheel - know (1994 liquid meat)


Well I know at least two people who will be stoked to see this post, but won't download it because they already have everything Tiltwheel has ever done.

Ah, Tiltwheel. Perhaps San Diego's most beloved band. They get Leatherface comparisons, but I find them to be uniquely, well, uh...Tiltwheel.

Is it just me, or has it seemed like Tiltwheel has received more props over the past few years than their entire first decade?

Here's an excellent Razorcake interview.

  1. Know?
  2. Another Sappy Song About Hate
  3. Snap



2 comments:

  1. regarding that first line, i'm guessing i'm one of the two. i do have it, but i'm far from having everything they've done...i do have a bunchof weird old stuff they've done.

    but i am downloading it, cos my old technology to new technology decoder ring is off it's axis, so i can live vicariously through your rip.

    thanks, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate20:43

    Wow this is pretty awesome, I've never heard the original recording of Another Sappy Song About Hate (my favorite song). I'm desperately trying to complete my Tiltwheel collection and this is one of the eps I was looking for! If you or anyone else has other early tiltwheel stuff it would be awesome if you uploaded it. Great blog by the way

    ReplyDelete