2.24.2011

finland police live up to my stereotype of finland police

Terrifying.




What do they have in their holsters, anyways? For sure it's not a taser or gun, otherwise, why would they act like kids poking a wasp nest with a stick?

My favorite moment is the 1:26 mark, where dude is looking for something to fight with, grabs some bread or something, and very casually decides it ain't gonna work.

There are many contenders for best line, but I'm gonna have to go with the classic, "there's nothing to see here".




Gold, Jerry. Gold.

[barstoolNY]

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous20:12

    "What do they have in their holsters, anyways? For sure it's not a taser or gun, otherwise, why would they act like kids poking a wasp nest with a stick?"

    I'm not sure but most likely those are Glock 17 semiautomatic 9mm handguns holding a total of 18 rounds. I personally found the lack of force to be refreshing after watching years of American cops act like thugs. I think it only took 3 of the Finnish cops to handcuff the guy, usually it's 5-6 American cops, and no shots were fired, no one was electroshock tortured, and a funny video was made.

    ReplyDelete