9.06.2011

awesome fest 5

So, this past weekend was Awesome Fest 5 in San Diego. I've been wanting to go to one of these shin digs for quite awhile now, but like clockwork, I've always had a scheduling conflict. Until this year.

So I took my old ass down to North Park Saturday and Sunday. By Monday, I was a wreck. Felt like I'd been hit by a truck.

Was it because of all the drinking? No, I don't drink.

The drugs? Nope. Caffeine is my only drug.

Oh, ok, it was all that moshing and dancing, right? Nah, those days are long past.

So what did I do to make me feel like this? Two things:

  1. I stood up for a long period of time. 
  2. I stayed out late. 

That's it. This is what my life has come to. Embarrassing. Had a good time though.

I recorded a lot of video, which I will be posting. My camera records awesome sound, but terrible video. Keep that in mind.

Oh, yeah, and I know I'm too old to be doing this shit. But the bands that I mainly went to see: Toys That Kill, The Bananas, Everready (who I missed, FUCK), and Scared Of Chaka, are all as old/older than me. So fuck off.
Post a Comment