1.20.2008

Patriot for a day

I'm usually a fan of the underdog, but not this Super Bowl. Go Patriots!

Why?

Cuz FUCK ELI MANNING, that's why.

It hurts more to see that fucktard in the Super Bowl than to see the Chargers NOT in it.

If you don't know the story, Eli was drafted by the Chargers in 2004, but his daddy made it clear that there was no way in hell he would play for them. A few moments later, he was traded to the Giants, but not before he had to defile himself by holding up a Chargers jersey and forcing a fake smile:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Fuck that guy, and fuck his dad. Peyton, you're okay with me, just keep losing to the Chargers and maybe try not to be in every single commercial that's on my teevee, k?

Dear God,

You do know you would be setting a bad example for all of humankind to let Eli Manning succeed, right? I know you work in mysterious ways, so I am assuming you have allowed him to succeed this far in order to prove a bigger point. I don't know what this point might be, but a 63-0 loss in the Super Bowl might make it clearer. I know the Patriot's are Satan's team, but can you just let bygones be bygones just this once?

Thank you,

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment