8.15.2015

punk, bitch


Late 90's comp I made, mainly highlighting favorite tracks from other comps. It made life easier not having to keep a bunch of comp CD's in the car for the two or three tracks I liked. The CD did not hold up these 15+ years, so I had to recreate it. I used MP3Gain to try and get some sort of levelling between tracks, but there's always going to be issues. I also had trouble tracking some stuff down, most notably "Everlast" by Shoegazer, which was on the "Two T.O.N. Comp". I used a ripped version from the "Hey Turkey" 7", but if anyone happens to have the comp, please share. Tangent: T.O.N. was a weird label. Shoegazer and Wingnut Supreme two of the best unknown bands, but I don't like a single other band on the label.
01 - Wingnut Supreme  -  Chicken Killer
02 - Pinhead Circus  -  Too Bad She Won't Live
03 - Black Fork  -  Mathilda
04 - Shoegazer  -  Everlast
05 - Neighbors  -  Sometimes
06 - Sofa Glue  -  Locked Up
07 - Rickets  -  Diet Punk
08 - Eveready  -  I Hate You
09 - Rhythm Collision  -  Underground
10 - Overlap  -  Song #9
11 - Various  -  Chickenhead - Young Fidel
12 - Bristle  -  Officer Right
13 - F.Y.P  -  2000 A.D.
14 - Nimrods  -  I Don't Really Care
15 - Mr. T Experience  -  Unpack Your Adjectives
16 - Spazz  -  Climate Best
17 - His Hero Is Gone  -  Leash
18 - Peechees  -  Maintenance Free
19 - Cockney Rejects  -  Flares N Slippers
20 - Falling Sickness  -  Seein' Stars
21 - Dag Nasty  -  Trying
22 - Crumbs  -  Scott And Jane
23 - Ejected  -  East End Kids
24 - 88 Fingers Louie  -  Something I Don't Know
25 - Anti Nowhere League  -  For You
26 - Crucial Youth  -  Shave Clean
27 - Boris The Sprinkler  -  West of The East
28 - Smears  -  Honey Jar
29 - Nobodys  -  Fuck You Too
30 - Chron Gen  -  Jet Boy Jet Girl
 Punk, Bitch


No comments:

Post a Comment