5.23.2019

Various - Pogo Attack (1994 Pogo Punk Records)

Pogo Attack album cover

Oi! is not exactly my cup of tea. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. That being said, there's some good shit on here. I'm particularly fond of the Mankind? and Bristles tracks. "By The Balls" by the Vomit Punx, is just...just...well, just listen.

  1. The Casualties - For The Punx
  2. The Casualties -10 Years Too Late
  3. Banner Of Hope - Future
  4. Banner Of Hope - Tamed
  5. The Pist - I Hate Music
  6. The Pist - Warning Shot
  7. Distraught - Standing At The Foot Of The Grave
  8. Distraught - Staring At The Sun
  9. Mankind? - Who's Life?
  10. Mankind? - Ridicule
  11. 86'D - Swill Break
  12. 86'D - Fuck That
  13. Blanks 77 - Search & Destroy
  14. Blanks 77 - Get Out Alive
  15. The Wretched Ones - Why Do You Lie
  16. The Wretched Ones - Choke
  17. Dysfunctional Youth - Today's Youth
  18. Dysfunctional Youth - Losing My Mind
  19. The Bristles - Bomb Tonite
  20. The Bristles - Another Fight
  21. Aus-Rotten - Denied
  22. Aus-Rotten - May 18th 1993
  23. Vomit Punx - By The Balls
  24. Vomit Punx - Sometimes
DL
Buy

1 comment:

  1. Whoa...total blast from the past here. I bought this from the Blanks 77 crew at one of their Baltimore shows in the mid 90s, listened to it twice, then promptly had it stolen from me during a party. Thanks for posting it. Good ass blog, too. Nice to see someone else keeping the faith!

    ReplyDelete