6.28.2007

My All-Star Picks

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Not a flashy line-up, but I always try and vote for who deserves it, not who I like or don't like. So you'll notice, no Padres. And although I struggled with the choice, I did vote for a Dodger, a Yankee, and a Red Sock, 3 teams I cannot stand.

At National League shortstop, I took Edgar Renteria over Jose reyes. My anti-New York bias may have influenced that choice, but Renteria is having a fantastic year.

I don't think you can argue that any if my choices, if not starting, shouldn't at least be on the team.

And I don't feel bad about not voting for any Padres, because if things go as they should, Jake Peavy, Chris Young, and Trevor Hoffman will be named as pitchers.

Note to MLB marketing department: Fan votes should be available as an embeddable code to post on blogs, myspace, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment