10.10.2007

I hate Halloween

I've posted on why I dislike Halloween before, and this year is doing nothing to alleviate the hate.

At work, they've decided to "decorate". There is halloween shit everywhere. But, see, I don't work in an elementary school, a daycare, or anything like that. There are no kids here. Ever. Yet pumpkins and skeletons abound. I'm wondering if there's going to be some sort of halloween coloring contest.

Plus, the one thing I do want, CANDY AND LOTS OF IT, is no where to be found. Get your priorities straight, people!

1 comment:

  1. Is it possible to be a Halloween scrooge?
    Think about it though...at least they aren't hanging decorations from the fire sprinklers...now THAT would by hysterical!
    Additionally, I find it refreshing that you don't work at an elementary school..yet choose to work with the mentally challenged..it says a lot about you.

    ReplyDelete