7.15.2009

i'm shocked

What is it about Sarah Palin? Apparently, her offer last weekend to campaign for conservative Democrats after leaving office is falling on deaf ears.
Who would possibly expect a different result?
 
The Sarah Palin "phenonomenon" is not that complicated. 20% of hardcore Sean-Hannity-idolizing, conservatives love her. Worship her, even. That's it. 20%. That's where she tops out. Why people keep insisting there's some sort of widespread level of support for her, I have no idea. Can she draw crowds? Yeah, but from that die-hard 20%.
 
Democrats are not "scared" of her, contrary to what the McLaughlin types would have you believe. In fact, politically, nothing would make me happier than if she became the Republican nominee in 2012.
 
But it is not going to happen. The notion of it is ridiculous. Hear me now and believe me later. Sarah Palin will not be the Republican nominee in 2012. I gaurantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment