8.01.2018

Vacation Bible School / Bi-Furious Split EP (2008 Let's Pretend / Lucky Gator)

Vacation Bible School / Bi-Furious (Vinyl, 7") album cover




Hey, I'm back. It's been so hot, the last thing I've wanted to do is sit in my un-air conditioned office and rip records. It's still hot, but duty calls, so here I am.

I don't know jack about either of these bands. They might be from Chicago? I might have saw/seen VBS at Awesomefest?  In any case both of these bands play fast and keep it loose. I like it.

  1. Bi-Furious - Sean Leonard: Reg'l Genius
  2. Bi-Furious - Tallahassee Nun
  3. Bi-Furious - Give Pizza Chance
  4. Bi-Furious - I Hate (The News)
  5. Bi-Furious - I Wanna Hug (A Rich Man)
  6. Bi-Furious - Richard Honquest... Bloodbath!
  7. Bi-Furious - Party Fight!
  8. Vacation Bible School - Shopahalcaust
  9. Vacation Bible School - Inavidadagadda
  10. Vacation Bible School - Waiting In Traffic
  11. Vacation Bible School - Jimmy Adamson: Int'l Badass
  12. Vacation Bible School - F. Bomb

DL
Buy at Discogs

No comments:

Post a Comment