12.18.2019

Userfriendly - Movin' Out! (1997 Common Cause Records)

Movin' Out! (CD, Album) album cover

I don't know what's up with this band, but I've owned this CD three separate times, and each time it's sold on Discogs in a matter of days, at higher and higher prices (I think $50 was the latest). I remember them from the Punk Nation Unification comp, one of those "great comp / horrible artwork" 90's releases, but don't remember them standing out in particular. This is pretty standard 90's SoCal punk. I mean it's good and all, don't get me wrong, I just don't get why it's so in demand. I mean, my Shoegazer CD never sells, and it's jaw-droppingly good. What am I missing?

1 Moving Out!
2 Faith
3 Nine Months
4 All About You
5 Cause For Alarm
6 If You Only Knew
7 Time To Try
8 Con-Man
9 Girlfriends
10 Ditsophrenia
11 New Home
12 Homecoming Queen Is High
13 18 Now
14 Turn Out The Light
15 Generations
16 Selfish Ways
17 100%

DL
Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment