- I take no credit for the pumpkins, it was all SC.
- Ok, kids, pay attention. This is the Halloween script.
- You: Trick or treat!
- Me: My, what a [scary, pretty, neat, etc] costume!
- Me: ,Puts candy in your bag>
- You: Thank you!
- Me: You're welcome, have a Happy Halloween.
- This means:
a) "Hi" is not an acceptable way to address me.
b) Saying nothing at all is also not acceptable.
- Wearing a costume is mandatory.
I might let a non-costume slide, if you wear a goofy hat or shirt. But nothing at all, really? A ehole group of you, and not a costume to be found.
- When I answer the door, you shouldn't have to get off of your cell phone to say "trick or treat".
Step up yo' game.